You finally got your hot tub up and running, your chemicals are figured out, now what? It’s time to accessorize! There are many products out there that can make your hot tub experience simply amazing, by adding safety, convenience, and cleanliness.
Safety is the number one concern of many people when it comes to their hot tub, there are a few spa accessories available that can greatly increase the safety of your hot tub.
· First of all, a sturdy set of hot tub steps are a must have. A durable set of spa steps will help you to avoid any strain or slipping when entering or exiting your spa. There are several different styles available to fit your taste and budget. The spa steps come in many colors making it easy to match them to your hot tub cabinet allowing you to not only use them for safety but a great look as well.
· The second safety accessory to be aware of is the spa handrails. Handrails such as the Spa Side Handrail w/ LED Light or the Safe-T-Rail, will add extra support when entering and exiting your spa making it much safer. They are made very easy to install and as a stylish add-on to your spa exterior.
· On the subject of safety, I believe there is one more must have, cover clips. Hot Tub Cover Clips will ensure your cover stays put right where you want it to be. Whether they are protecting against the curious kids wanting to look inside your spa or just wind and harsh weather. Cover clips will offer you piece of mind that your cover is secure.
If you are like most people you bought your spa as a way to help you relax. There are some great accessories available to maximize convenience which will maximize relaxation.
· Nothing is better to help you relax than a nice beverage or snack. With a side table tray for your spa, like the Spa Caddy or the Smart Bar w/ drawer, you will no longer have to worry about spilling your drink in the water. These tables which mount right to the side of your spa will hold whatever you need, keeping it easily accessible while soaking.
· When looking for convenience, you may also want to look at the Smart Drawer, this drawer fits in the Smart Step Hot Tub Steps, and is included with the Smart Bar and Smart Step Jr. It is a great place for storage of you other hot tub accessories.
Keeping your hot tub clean of dirt and debris is a common concern many people have, there are some great accessories to help you get a good fast clean for your spa.
· The Pool Blaster Aquabroom is a great battery powered cleaner for your spa. Used together with the Aquabroom Sand and Silt Bag, it will remove even the tiniest debris from your water. Powered by 5 D-cell batteries it can clean for up to 3 hours.
· The Pool Blaster Catfish Vacuum works great for cleaning all Fiberglass, Acrylic, Stainless and Cement Hot Tubs. We find it works best with the vacuum head detached to quickly get into the corners. The Catfish has plenty of suction clean your spa quickly and economically. The Catfish is powered by a rechargeable battery, allowing up to 45 minutes of run time on a single charge. Paired with the Catfish Sand and Silt Bag it will give your spa a fantastic clean.
· The Grit-Gitter is a very easy to use spot cleaning tool for your hot tub. It is a very small handheld suction device that can be used while you are soaking in your tub, picking up particles that have settled inside your spa. It is great for tight corners. The Grit Gitter floats so it can stay in your spa and be available at the reach of your hand.
· One thing many people don’t always think about is the goo they are bringing into their hot tub with them, from things like body oils and lotions. The Goo Getter will take care of these for you; it simply floats in your water and absorbs over 40 times its own weight in body oils and lotions that are contaminating your water. When one side is slimy your just flip it over, then when the entire thing is saturated simply squeeze out, rinse clean, and reuse!
· Another way you can make sure you have sparkling clean water is by using a pre-fill filter when filling up you spa. The Pure-Fill Spa Pre Filter will remove the impurities in your garden hose water before putting them into your spa. The use of a pre-filter will also make balancing your chemicals much easier the first time around.
· Getting a thorough deep clean of your spa filter can also help keep your water clean. The Filter Flosser is a wonderful tool to get a thorough clean of your hot tub filter. It simply hooks right on to your garden hose; it uses 50% less water and takes 50% less time to clean your filter. It is made of a corrosion resistant aluminum, not a leaky plastic- which will provide years of use.
At Hot Tub Warehouse it is our goal to be your go to spot for all of your spa needs. If you have any questions about any of our products please contact us.